At Dutchman Roofing, we understand installing a commercial roof is about much more than just protecting your building; it’s about protecting your livelihood and the livelihood of everyone who depends on having a place to go to work without disruptions.
It’s about making sure your kids have a safe place learn and play, or your congregation has a place to worship. It’s about making sure your store or restaurant can provide meals, groceries and other vital services to your community.
Those are the things we think about because we’re a part of the community who depends on all those things too.
Dutchman Roofing can give your commercial building (and the community who needs you) the protection it needs. Depending on your roof type and pitch, we use a variety of roofing materials including shingles, metal and tile, ModBit and TPO.
Schedule A Commercial
Flat and Low Slope Roofs
On larger commercial buildings and those with low-slope roofs, the preferred roofing material is Modified Bitumen because of its many advantages, especially in severe climates like Florida.
Mod Bit comes in two variations; APP (Atactic Polypropylene), which is applied with a torch to heat and seal the roof coating, and ABS (Atyrene-Butadiene-Styrene) which is available in either a hot asphalt, or cold adhesive coating for faster and easier application.
Some of The Benefits of Modified Bitumen Roofing for Your Florida Commercial Building:
- Ease and Speed of Installation: Mod bit can be rolled-out on a roof, making installs fast and relatively easy, reducing labor costs and causing minimal or no disruptions to your business.
- Durability: MB is popular in Florida for its strength, durability, tear resistance and ability withstand severe weather such as heavy rains, hurricane force winds and hail.
- Low maintenance: In addition to offering long-lasting efficiency and performance, MB roofing needs minimal maintenance to stay in good condition.
- Waterproof properties: Installed correctly, MB roofs have tightly sealed seams that are strong, durable and extremely water resistant.
- Lower Energy Costs. MB has the ability to regulate surface temperatures and control heat transmission into your building, thereby lowering thermal loads and energy costs. This extremely energy-efficient system can also be treated with “cool roof features” like thermal emission, giving it the ability to reflect sunlight and release already-absorbed heat.
Why TPO Commercial Roofing Is Such a Trusted Solution
Short for thermoplastic polyolefin, TPO is a single-ply roofing membrane that offers excellent performance at a cost-effective price. Heat-welded seams provide superior strength. TPO’s long-term heat, UV, and natural fungal resistance, plus flexibility without need for plasticizers also make TPO a reliable low-slope roofing system.
In the 20+ years that TPO has been in the field, it’s become one of the most popular products used for low-slope roofing. Over 1 billion square feet are installed annually, making up over 50% of single-ply roofs being installed today.
Commercial Roofing Systems and Installation For Any Building